Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sisterly Love.

My sister, Erin, was in town this weekend! I always look forward to seeing her any chance I get. When I was younger, we rarely spent time together; that was probably a result of sharing a room for a majority of our lives under the same roof. But now, I try to savor any time spent together.

Yesterday, my Mother, Erin, and I relished our afternoon full of manicures and pedicures. On our way to the grocery store, my sister being the crazy person she is flagged a guy down driving down the road because she liked the chair that was in the back of his truck and wanted to buy it. So the man pulled over and sold my sister the Danish-modern rocking chair for twenty dollars. I’m not going to lie; it is a pretty rad chair.

Erin and Michael brought their chocolate lab puppy Samson this weekend as well. While the cute married couple was out hanging with some friends, I decided I would teach Samson some new tricks (more like manners). By the end of the weekend, Samson learned how to lie down, shake, stay, and walk on his leash without chewing it the whole time. It is amazing the power that a few slices of turkey lunchmeat encompasses!

On Thursday, Momma Shaw and I are going to be Colorado bound! We’ll be paying some family a visit, a way overdue visit at that. I am totally stoked! Once again, thanks for tuning in ☺

1 comment:

  1. thanks beebs : ) you're sweet. and thanks for teaching samson some manners...lord knows he needs them! we had fun with you! love you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...