Thursday, June 17, 2010

Random Enlightenments.

I apologize for my lack of posting lately. Last Monday I started two online classes, History and Government. Between my duties as a nanny, instructing riding lessons, and these two classes, I have been slacking on my writing.

Recently, I have come to the realization that blogging leads to happiness for me. When I started to think about it, I feel like I let my readers down by not posting frequently. I love to write, and I love for people to read my writings. So a huge thanks to everyone who reads this!

Just the other day, my brother challenged me to take “going green” to the next level. So I accepted, I am starting to ride my bike around town rather than driving my full size truck. As a matter of fact, I just rode my bike to Starbucks to write this post as well as get some work done in my online classes. I am taking it one step at a time, baby steps that will soon lead to giant leaps.

Time for me to get back to work, thanks for tuning in!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not that far from Starbuck's...maybe 2 miles..ride on over and go swimming....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...