Saturday, August 14, 2010

Where They Drink Champagne And It Tastes Just Like Cherry Cola.

I guess I cannot say that words can’t describe the way I feel, because they can. This place feels like home. Today, you could have found Leah and I at Café Reggio enjoying cappuccinos in beautiful Greenwich Village. The cappuccino wasn’t even the best part either; it was a combination of things. As I sat there reading, listening to the delightful selection of classical music, and sipping on my soy cappuccino, I was in euphoria. There was nowhere else I would have rather been. The feeling was so simplistic, yet very fulfilling all at once.

Finding the beauty in New York City was not a hard task to handle. I felt so giddy walking down the streets thinking that I could potentially be living in this awe-inspiring city in just one year’s time. Literally, I could go on for hours, but for the sake of keeping this post at a reasonable length, I am going to stop there. The week is far from over, and only the Lord knows what else can happen. Peace out ya’ll.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked Reggio. It really is the whole experience, although I always dug the lattes. And kudos for the Kinks shout out. One of the best songs EV-ER.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...