Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bullseye.

At the conclusion of the summer, I made a goal list for myself. It consists of many things that I should already be doing on a daily basis.
-Focus on the task at hand.
-Stay ahead.
-Make every action count.
-Stay fit.
-Eat healthy.
-Stay true to myself.
-Go to bed at a decent hour.

But I also made a few more specific goals:
-Achieve a 4.0!
-Get accepted into NYU.
-Balance school, rodeo, and social life. But be sure that school is number one.
-Do what it takes to make the recycling program a success.

Thus far in the semester, I have made my time count. The true test will be when rodeos begin, and then I will be really crunched for time. I know what is important, so staying focused should not be an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...