Friday, September 2, 2011

It's Almost the Weekend!

I'm currently working on a special post in honor of September 11th, but I didn't want to let this week's post slip through the cracks. So I'd like to share some of my favorite things from around the world wide web.

Although they are a bit out of my price range, I'm completely in love with these lovely trousers.

Along with all my readings for academia, I added this book to my stack. An eye opening look at the fall of the Soviet Union, written by a first hand observer.

A true, yet frightening article from The New York Times about career-less college grads. Have a look.

I definitely wouldn't mind adding these and these to my collection.

My favorite local bookstore, Recycled Books, is having a great Labor Day sale that I will most certainly be attending. Hopefully my checkbook won't suffer too much.

And just for fun, here is my so called "pocket" Russian dictionary.

I hope everyone has had a fabulous week, and have a splendid Labor Day weekend as well!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...