Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Autumn Almanac

Wow. It certainly has been forever since I’ve posted. Go ahead and slap my hand. Or don’t.

I would write a post about how crazy busy life has been lately, but that would be an excuse for my lack of posting. Instead I’ll just tell you that I’ve neglected writing for no reason at all. There’s no excuse for it. So here are a few things I’ve been doing rather than writing:

-American Horror Story on FX. SO addicting. I don’t normally like anything from the horror or thriller genre, but it’s a must watch for me every week.

-New Girl on Fox: A TV show starring Zooey Deschanel just can’t be ignored. She’s fun, witty, and incredibly nerdy, which is a perfect combination in my book.

-Exploring on my new bike: I recently had my beloved Cannondale road bike stolen, so I was forced to get a new bike (not complaining). It’s a smooth ride, and so I’ve been intrigued to explore the ins and outs of Keller, Fort Worth, and Denton. What adventures I’ve had thus far!

(stolen bike)

-Bingo: My friend Corey and I joined the older generation in the exhilarating act of dobbing cards with car window paint applicators. I won $5.50 last week! Woo!

Is anyone else excited about the fall weather moving in? I know I am. The aroma of pumpkin spice scented candles make me giddy. How do you prepare for fall? I’d love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...