Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Long Time Gone.

Hello. My name is Katie. Have we met? You looked familiar, but I haven't been here in so long that I wasn't quite sure anyone would recognize me. It's wonderful to know that you've been so faithful in visiting this place. I'll be sure to be a more frequent visitor to ensure the viewing of your beautiful face.

Anyway, I know it has been far too long since my last post. I pray you'll forgive me if you can find it in the depths of your heart to do so. The past month has been filled with work and more work, but cash flow is a wondrous thing, so I'm not complaining. School begins tomorrow! I’ll be studying at the University of North Texas, and I could not be more elated at the current moment. This is the first summer I have not taken classes, and I'm just hoping that my summer state of mind does not hinder my studies in the beginning. Something tells me it won't be a problem, but that summer state of mind can be pesky at times. Just for fun, here is a rundown of my class schedule this semester:

-Elementary Russian
-Principles of Advertising
-Short Story
-Media Writing
-Statistics

All of which I am incredibly excited for save statistics—math isn’t really my thing. It has been so wonderful to reconnect with you, and we shall do this again soon. Very, very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Love being in school, too! We can study together. Love you bunches, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah....Katie's writing again...can you teach me elementary Russian???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...