Thursday, May 27, 2010

Time to Roll Out the Red Carpet.


Welcome to the summer of my adolescent adulthood. For me, this past year has been full of mesmerizing life experiences. I have come to realize that many of my previous priorities, have become afterthoughts. Things that I thought I would never be interested in, have become a huge part of me. So here is to broadening horizons, and not looking back.

In high school, I used to tell my mother that I was intelligent, I just didn't apply myself in class because I was saving my brain cells for college. Turns out all those accumulated brain cells over the years really came in handy my first two semesters of college. Thanks mom for always being so understanding of my shenanigans. I have a new love for life, not that I didn't already love it, but now I really cherish it. Opening my mind to offbeat things has really let me see life in a different hue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...