Monday, October 4, 2010

Tell Me, Where Have You Been?

What do you say when there is nothing to say?
I am tired of writing about myself, there are so many great things in this world to write about.
But for the sake of the people who like to stay informed, I will briefly enlighten those on the happenings in my life.

At the beginning of the school year I told myself that I would try new things and be open minded. So I auditioned and got the part of Audrey in the Howard College production of Leading Ladies. Leading Ladies is a comedy written by Ken Ludwig based on Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night." My character is comparable to Elle Woods from "Legally Blonde." I am pretty stoked.

The recycling program is underway, we are raising awareness while we wait for our bins to arrive. I look forward to seeing a "greener" campus.

My classes are splendid. I absolutely love my literature classes. Chemistry is pretty much kicking my butt, but I will get an A! Last week I signed up for some tutoring in that area to help my cause.

For now, that is all.

2 comments:

  1. Katie!!! I love the idea that you are going to be in a play...when is it?? Good going girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...