Thursday, July 29, 2010

Californication.

I departed my house in Keller at approximately two in the morning to head to Austin. Once in Austin I caught a flight at eight am in route to San Francisco. I have to say, if you get a chance, fly jetBlue. All the staff members are so friendly and personable. The fun really begun once I met up with my Dad at the San Francisco airport; He had just finished a flight coming from NYC. My dad had known about his trips for sometime now, but neither of us realized that he was going to be the pilot of the flight I would be on from San Francisco to Long Beach. I’ve always thought it would be a neat experience to be on a flight where my Dad was part of the crew. Being a pilot’s daughter has some seriously sweet perks. For example: I was able to board the plane with my dad, once on the plane I got to sit in the cockpit, and the crew treated me like I was a long lost friend. Awesome does not even begin to describe my trip so far. Aside from functioning on a few hours of sleep, I have absolutely nothing to complain about. I am absolutely looking forward to the rest of the weekend. I will update frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...